Monday, May 19, 2008

Understanding Humankind

God made something wonderful when he made man. But somethings wrong with the way mankind thinks. I mean, take girls for example. Girls are set to one dial. They see a strong sexy guy and they think "Oh I would love to be his girlfriend" And that guy turns out to be a real jerk. Then you have the smaller, less attractive guys who are considered geeks in some countries. That same girl would not only show no signs of acknowledging him but she would never think twice about it. And this guy turns out to be the kinder one. So it all comes down to the age old question. Do you pick beauty over the heart? I decided. I chose to go with what I saw in his heart. He's not like the other (strong and sexy) guys, But I find my self loving him because of who he is and if every girl thought like that, the world would be better off. So smile, God's watching.

1 comment:

Alleged Wisdom said...

This seems like a puzzle. It is hard to answer the question 'Why are women attracted to bad men?' However, if you reverse the causality, the question becomes 'Why do attractive men turn bad?'

Answering this is a lot easier. If it is easy for a man to attract women, he will not take the effort to be nice to them. He knows that women will always come his way, so they are not precious to him.

Power corrupts, and being attractive is a form of power.